- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. With social networking and online blogging, there’s so much more we can do to build relationships with customers than just picking up a telephone to simply pitch products and ideas. It’s not so much the ‘sale’ but rather the ‘social sale’ that is getting reps ahead of the game. This whitepaper sets out the key steps in using social technologies and new techniques to build stronger relationships with customers and, essentially, drive productivity and sales.
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push