- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
Nucleus Research - CRM Technology Value Matrix - First Half 2012
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Get the CRM Technology Value Matrix by Nucleus Research that evaluates the usability and functionality of CRM solutions that support sales, marketing, and customer service for any-sized business. This Matrix will help you evaluate additions, upgrades, and changes to core CRM solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps