- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Xiaomi faces challenge to reach sales goal, amid slowing smartphone growth
- Curtin Uni partners with industry for 'Internet of Everything' research
- After Uber ruling, pressure mounts on companies to reclassify contractors
- Xbox One, PS4 sales in China could be disappointing
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns