- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.