Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate