- Travis Perkins uses Splunk’s flexible cyber security monitoring to protect against customer data breaches
- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- 2016 ARN WIICTA awards now open for nominations
- Tassie Govt inaugurates innovation hubs to assist tech start-ups
- Japanese titan issues $350 million ASG Group takeover bid
- Attorney-General to exempt cyber security researchers from Privacy Act changes
- Telstra to cut up to 300 roles from retail business
- Report: Australian ad viewability remains below global par
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for this week - 29 September
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program