- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials