- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
Significantly Improving Storage Efficiency
When it comes to storing data, we find the same concepts of effectiveness and efficiency. Often, these are at odds with each other. Usually, when you make something more effective (think “higher qualities of service”), you do so by spending more per unit of storage. Conversely, when you make storage more efficient (costs less per unit of storage), you often do so by lessening the quality of service in one or more ways. What we all seek is that elusive deal where we don’t affect the quality of service, yet are able to store a lot more (without spending a lot more). Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research