The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft improves Visual C++ compilation
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos