The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- Jigsaw: How ransomware is taking over our devices
- ACLU wants a piece of the Microsoft v. U.S. data gag order lawsuit
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- Microsoft eats another $1B as phone strategy shrinks to enterprise-only
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- After blaze, world’s largest solar power plant offline for up to three weeks
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate