- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke