- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- inTechnology launches Cloud Distribution business
- SDN Q and A: Telstra executive director solution sales, Brendan Donohoe
- Digistore Solutions inks partner agreement with Computergate
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres