- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
- Spamhaus: Uptick in Tor-using botnets may force ISPs to block all Tor traffic
- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
How to Eliminate Risk and Save Money Deploying Business-Critical Databases
Databases are integral to day-to-day business processes. IT organizations are accountable for ensuring maximum reliability and availability while under constant pressure to add new capabilities, increase performance to support growth, and contain costs. This paper outlines how an Oracle Optimised Solution for Oracle Database enables IT Organisations to overcome these difficult and opposing challenges. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness