- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
Server Virtualisation for Dummies
Virtualisation’s impact on the IT industry has been dramatic. Using virtualisation to improve data centre operations will continue to drive the deployment of virtualisation technologies. However, with so many virtualisation options to choose from, selecting the right solution can be difficult. Learn more on what to take into account when choosing a virtualisation option.
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push