Oracle Solaris and Oracle SPARC T4 Servers—Engineered Together for Enterprise Cloud Deployments
Oracle Solaris and the SPARC T4 processor have been engineered together to improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack. Learn how this combination can maximise return on investment and help organisations manage costs for their existing infrastructures or for new enterprise cloud infrastructure design. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data