Oracle Solaris and Oracle SPARC T4 Servers—Engineered Together for Enterprise Cloud Deployments
Oracle Solaris and the SPARC T4 processor have been engineered together to improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack. Learn how this combination can maximise return on investment and help organisations manage costs for their existing infrastructures or for new enterprise cloud infrastructure design. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB