New Possibilities for Your Business with the World’s Fastest Database Machine
Update your data warehouse in near real time. Run reports that once took three hours in just 20 minutes. Consolidate multiple databases onto a single platform. Exadata Database Machine loads data faster, returns queries sooner, and sets new IT performance standards. It’s secure, it’s scalable, and all of it— hardware and software. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Here's the first iPhone 6 sold at the Sydney city store
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Microsoft boards-up research lab amid more layoffs
- Future spacesuits could act like protective second skin
- Virginia Tech researchers devise traffic app to rival weather apps
- Lens-less camera, costing pennies, brings vision to the Internet of Things
- SAP buying Concur for $8.3 billion to boost cloud portfolio
- AAMI insures social media marketing with real-time content
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes