- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
Oracle R Enterprise
Oracle R Enterprise makes the popular R statistical programming language and environment ready for the enterprise and big data. Data analysts can run the latest R open source packages and develop and operationalise R scripts for analytical applications in one step—without having to learn SQL. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Woolworths to resell services on Telstra's network
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Does he stay or go? Parsing Apple's promotion of designer Jony Ive
- Long-term review: The new MacBook is a great travel laptop