Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Controversial LTE-U tech OK'd by FCC
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters