- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- What the IT industry expects from the 2016 Federal Budget
- EMC World 2016: Why Dell / EMC merger still has a channel to convince
- EMC World 2016: Combined Dell and EMC channel program aims to “go deeper” with partners
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders awards – today is the last day, get your nominations in
- EMC World 2016: Joe Tucci bows out as EMC looks to the future
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the U.S. government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Oracle is paying US$532 million to snatch up another cloud service provider
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability
- Twitter dives as Facebook continues to thrive
- From tacos to HR, chatbots make it personal
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences