Database Consolidation onto Private Clouds
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources or shared services. The key benefits of cloud computing are reduced costs, reduced complexity, improved quality of service, and increased flexibility when responding to changes in workload. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Perception vs. Reality - Are Australian partners prepared for the next wave of security?
- How terahertz radiation could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 22 September