- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- Startup Nubeva pitches Security as a Service in the cloud
- Adobe rushes out patch for Flash zero-day targeting Windows
- AISA 2016: Simplification will drive the next generation of infosec success
Social Media Guidance
Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Carsales verifies ‘power of context’ in driving advertising success
- 1-800-Flowers wants to transform its business with A.I.
- Pandora appoints new group head of marketing
- How monetising media is helping Mondelez’s marketing team to fuel growth
- Crust Pizza bring ‘beats to streets’ in playable outdoor campaign