- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Kaspersky researchers love “Mr. Robot” hacker but claim no Snowden ties
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Mingis on Tech: Windows 10 turns 1
- As surveillance gets smart, hackers get smarter
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise debuts pay-per-use networking in Australia and New Zealand
- The Internet of Things? What matters is ‘The Analytics of Everything’