- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- How to enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp
Maximising productivity without sacrificing security
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders