- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm