- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability