Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul