Information for Success -Lower Your IT Costs When You Standardise on Oracle Database 11g
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases, along with the associated risks that must be mitigated. Today’s IT professionals are asked to manage more information and deliver it to their users in a timely manner with ever-increasing quality of service. And in today’s economic climate, IT must also reduce budgets and derive greater value out of existing investments. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Aus Post's customer chief: CX is about convenience, control and choice
- Report forecasts rapid beacon uptake by market segments beyond retail
- Intel Security CMO: Why marketers need to think more about crisis management
- Online advertising market cracks $6.8bn
- CMO interview: How Guzman Y Gomez is redefining the fast food category through brand purpose