- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
Migrate From Solaris with Confidence
The global economy is driving competition at an ever-increasing rate, forcing enterprises both small and large to work as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. To reduce costs in the datacenter, many IT managers are moving to commodity x86-based servers to replace their legacy RISC servers, such as those based on Oracle SPARC processors. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over