From Virtualisation to Private Cloud - Cut through the cloud clutter
Private cloud enables IT to maintain control and better support critical business initiatives. At the same time, it allows IT to get out of the way so IT customers work at their own speed. This paper, the first in a series of four, offers practical advice for cutting through the clutter and getting started with a private or hybrid cloud strategy that successfully builds on your current data center. Part of the work involves planning. The remaining effort is hands-on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google debunks reports of change to search rankings
- Internet.org hopes to reach 100 countries in a year, up from six now
- Google will stop patching Chrome on Android 4.0 next month
- FCC a 'referee,' not a regulator, of the Internet, Wheeler says
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure