From Virtualisation to Private Cloud - Cut through the cloud clutter
Private cloud enables IT to maintain control and better support critical business initiatives. At the same time, it allows IT to get out of the way so IT customers work at their own speed. This paper, the first in a series of four, offers practical advice for cutting through the clutter and getting started with a private or hybrid cloud strategy that successfully builds on your current data center. Part of the work involves planning. The remaining effort is hands-on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial