Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink