Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
- Researchers uncover signs of Superfish-style attacks
- Over a million Wordpress sites at risk thanks to WP-Slimstat plugin