- Small-biz exemptions will threaten large businesses with breach-notification blind spot
- Cyberespionage, ransomware big gainers in new Verizon breach report
- CISOs to embrace automation as skills, visibility gaps prove crippling
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
- Compliance breaches dog Telstra’s structural separation
- Monetising malware: How cyber crooks are innovating like legitimate business
- Govt welcomes new suppliers to its cloud services panel
- Invigor strikes $10M Sprooki acquisition deal for Amazon "antidote"
- Melbourne telco liquidated leaving $2M in debts
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and new content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Report shows CMOs are not happy with customer retention