IBM PureFlex System - The infrastructure system with integrated expertise
Today the IT systems we all depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity in the business environment. These factors place enormous strain on traditional computing models. Businesses must drive innovation and address new opportunities faster and better than ever before. IT must be able to meet new expectations—adapting to new requirements quickly, growing capabilities elastically, and still meeting basic reliability and affordability demands. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Perpetual promotes GM of marketing to executive leadership ranks
- How Next Gen Clubs created a customer-based digital marketing strategy
- Apple may be too late to make a big social impact
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August