Businesses are ready for a new approach to IT - Simplify deployment and reduce complexity using systems integrated with expertise
The last 100 years have brought dramatic change for information technology. IT has moved from a specialised tool to become a pervasive influence on nearly every aspect of life.The IT industry has moved from vacuum tubes to the first programmable computers and far beyond. Today, as the planet becomes smarter and as interactive data proliferates, IT has become a part of the very fabric of business—and of the way we live our lives. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution