- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
- How vulnerable are you behind the wheel of your connected car?
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
Businesses are ready for a new approach to IT - Simplify deployment and reduce complexity using systems integrated with expertise
The last 100 years have brought dramatic change for information technology. IT has moved from a specialised tool to become a pervasive influence on nearly every aspect of life.The IT industry has moved from vacuum tubes to the first programmable computers and far beyond. Today, as the planet becomes smarter and as interactive data proliferates, IT has become a part of the very fabric of business—and of the way we live our lives. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Mexia calls upon tech industry to support Bourke Street victim
- Why non-tech industries are poaching Australia’s top tech talent
- InTechnology catches Core Security distribution deal
- Behind the battery faults blamed for Samsung’s Note7 debacle
- Will Aussie tech suppliers be hit by Avaya’s bankruptcy?
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness
- Report: Consumers favour retailers offering customer loyalty programs
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers