- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry
How Five Hot Trends Are Shaping the Future of Business Analytics
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Procurement panel to help keep its govt’s Internet bill down
- Machine learning: A new cyber security weapon, for good and ill
- AWS looks to take the drudge work out of data analysis
- Western Digital releases series of Raspberry Pi disk drives
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution
- How will tech impact the future of finance in Australia?
- Mobile adoption remains immature as corporates lack creativity
- ioFABRIC names ACA Pacific as exclusive distributor in Australia
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models
- ADMA, AANA elect new board members
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 1 December
- Retail Food Group invests in marketing automation to drive digital transformation