How Five Hot Trends Are Shaping the Future of Business Analytics
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
- Compliance breaches dog Telstra’s structural separation
- Monetising malware: How cyber crooks are innovating like legitimate business
- Govt welcomes new suppliers to its cloud services panel
- Invigor strikes $10M Sprooki acquisition deal for Amazon "antidote"
- Melbourne telco liquidated leaving $2M in debts
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and new content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Report shows CMOs are not happy with customer retention