How Five Hot Trends Are Shaping the Future of Business Analytics
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- Jigsaw: How ransomware is taking over our devices
- ACLU wants a piece of the Microsoft v. U.S. data gag order lawsuit
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- Microsoft eats another $1B as phone strategy shrinks to enterprise-only
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- After blaze, world’s largest solar power plant offline for up to three weeks
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate