- OpenSSL: last week’s minor bug patch introduced a critical flaw
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Va. senator wants SEC probe of massive Yahoo breach
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
How Five Hot Trends Are Shaping the Future of Business Analytics
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Microsoft commits to running data centers off 50% renewable energy by 2018
- MIT aims to makes sense of Twitter’s presidential debate firehose
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future