Worst Practices in Predictive Analytics
Reactive decision-making, while successful in the past, has proven ineffective in recent times. Organisations can no longer wait to make critical choices after an opportunity arises or a problem is uncovered. They must take a more proactive approach to running their businesses by anticipating important changes, events, and trends, and taking action before they occur. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Microsoft finalizes Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Low-speed Ethernet champions set plugfest ahead of new net standard
- 6 epic mistakes marketers make when rolling out a VOC program
- Why Melbourne Victory Football Club is rolling out marketing automation
- With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market
- Telstra COO Kate McKenzie announces retirement
- An in-depth look at Nude by Nature’s data and personalisation journey