- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Kaspersky researchers love “Mr. Robot” hacker but claim no Snowden ties
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email
Worst Practices in Predictive Analytics
Reactive decision-making, while successful in the past, has proven ineffective in recent times. Organisations can no longer wait to make critical choices after an opportunity arises or a problem is uncovered. They must take a more proactive approach to running their businesses by anticipating important changes, events, and trends, and taking action before they occur. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Mingis on Tech: Windows 10 turns 1
- As surveillance gets smart, hackers get smarter
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise debuts pay-per-use networking in Australia and New Zealand
- The Internet of Things? What matters is ‘The Analytics of Everything’