- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- QBE seeks united IT strategy with global CIO
- Will Privacy Act changes have a chilling effect on cyber security research?
- Investigation launched after health department data privacy snafu
- New drone rules: With more eyes in the sky, expect less privacy
- Telcos grapple with storm aftermath in South Australia
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it