- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Microsoft adds macro blocker to Office 2013 to stymie old-school attackers
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper