Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost