Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- Apple puts toe in touch waters with MacBook Pro remake
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- CIO security lessons: Dark thinking on IoT & exploding enterprise networks