- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- Telstra flags more cyber-sec investments after vArmour
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May