- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps