- Apple patches iOS against potent zero-day spyware attack
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- CrowdStrike finds a bridge to Google's VirusTotal
- 12 tips to help SMBs select and manage vendors
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salary
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- HP finds a new hero in premium PCs as market turns “volatile”
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government
- Steve Murphy takes Frontline role on NEXTGEN board
- Optus boosts mobile coverage in the Northern Territory
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August
- Woolworths CEO looks for customer emphasis as group reports $1.2bn loss
- Why it's time your brand leveraged user-generated content
- Aus Post's customer chief: CX is about convenience, control and choice
- Report forecasts rapid beacon uptake by market segments beyond retail