Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FIRST LOOK: Ray Ozzie's Talko cloud calling/messaging iPhone app
- Internet of Things roundtable: Experts discuss what to look for in IoT platforms
- Gray market iPhone 6 prices plunge in China
- GoogleX to circle the Earth with Internet-connected balloons
- Ray Ozzie's Talko app stores calls in cloud, lets you search them
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations