Developing an Information Strategy - Strategise, Align, Govern, Execute, and Optimise
An information strategy defines how a company will use the data it collects to achieve a competitive advantage. It is a comprehensive, constantly evolving plan that encompasses five distinct actions. In this white paper we explore how these five vital actions, as well as the technologies that enable and support them, can help organisations develop an effective and broad-reaching information strategy that drives positive change.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Bankwest bets big on OpenStack
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Former insider’s book explores morality of offshore outsourcing