- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- After DDOS attack, senator seeks industry-led security standards for IoT devices
- Companies complacent about data breach preparedness
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper