Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- Apple puts toe in touch waters with MacBook Pro remake
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- CIO security lessons: Dark thinking on IoT & exploding enterprise networks
- oOh's Brendon Cook takes out marketer of the year at AC&E Awards
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 October
- Why TEG has set up a data analytics business based on affinity data
- Carsales verifies ‘power of context’ in driving advertising success
- 1-800-Flowers wants to transform its business with A.I.