Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Tesson officially launches new venture CertaOne
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM