Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Was the Dyn DDoS attack actually a script kiddie v. PSN?
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Why marketers need to embrace the power of location
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
- Unruly founder: What marketing leaders can learn about courage from entrepreneurs
- Shingy: Reflect culture back to consumers through your brand content and experiences
- HelloFresh uses data analysis to optimise fresh meal delivery experience worldwide