- OpenSSL: last week’s minor bug patch introduced a critical flaw
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Va. senator wants SEC probe of massive Yahoo breach
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Microsoft commits to running data centers off 50% renewable energy by 2018
- MIT aims to makes sense of Twitter’s presidential debate firehose
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future