- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- IT bribery case sparks US lawsuit for Commonwealth Bank
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month
- MacTel unveils leaseback plan for Intellicentre 2 data centre
- Biometrics funding to help deliver identity assurance, Dutton says