- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps