Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google asks Australians to spruik Apps for Work
- Apple updates Yosemite, again claims to fix Macs' Wi-Fi flops
- Will the U.S. be ready with secure chip cards and payment terminals?
- 6 DNS services protect against malware and other unwanted content
- Google Fiber expanding to Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Raleigh-Durham
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space