Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA