- Adobe whips up patch for Hacking Team’s Flash 0-day attack
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault