- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- Regulators: cybersecurity poses biggest risk to global financial system
- Five arrested for impersonating the IRS, listen to a recorded scam in progress
- Commercial drivers needed for IoT security
- Healthcare lagging when it comes to infosec
Optimised Data Protection for VMware® Environments with Symantec NetBackup™ Appliances
VMware® remains the most widely deployed virtualisation solution. The explosive growth of VMware infrastructure in organisations both large and small has enabled corporations to more fully exploit their hardware investments. With multiple virtual machines running on few physical hardware nodes, hardware costs are reduced, as well as space, power, and cooling requirements. This white paper discusses in more detail how VMware environments can be protected with the NetBackup appliances. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- Not dead yet: 7 of the oldest federal IT systems still wheezing away
- Arduino targets the Internet of Things with Primo board
- Afraid of floods and hackers? Put your data in space.
- Salesforce brings cross-channel service a step closer with new 'Snap-ins'
- US government agencies are still using Windows 3.1, floppy disks and 1970s computers
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost