- OpenSSL patches two high-severity flaws
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
10 Ways to Stretch your storage budgets in virtualised, consolidated environments
Everyone’s heard the line about the only inevitabilities in life being death and taxes. IT managers, however, would quickly assert a third absolute – higher storage needs. There’s no question data storage requirements continue to skyrocket, and there’s absolutely zero likelihood of that ending any time in our lifetime. Enterprises have successfully controlled their IT budgets and server sprawl issues with the help of virtualisation technologies, but what’s next? Increasingly, organizations are turning to storage consolidation for virtualised server environments in order to reduce data center costs and inefficiencies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Facebook marketing VP: How to discover a better way of mobile marketing
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception