10 Ways to Stretch your storage budgets in virtualised, consolidated environments
Everyone’s heard the line about the only inevitabilities in life being death and taxes. IT managers, however, would quickly assert a third absolute – higher storage needs. There’s no question data storage requirements continue to skyrocket, and there’s absolutely zero likelihood of that ending any time in our lifetime. Enterprises have successfully controlled their IT budgets and server sprawl issues with the help of virtualisation technologies, but what’s next? Increasingly, organizations are turning to storage consolidation for virtualised server environments in order to reduce data center costs and inefficiencies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- AusCERT 2013: World needs debate about “hack-back” rules of engagement
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report